jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

IPHONE JAPANESE COVER

I always admire the creativity of Japanese designers because they make things that definitely have shock value to those of us who don’t live there. Their creations are fun to look at and definitely original. These delicious iPhone covers are no different. I’ve never before seen iPhone covers that look so good I want to eat them, which is why I had to feature them today on Bit Rebels.

This case becomes available next month for about 3,990 JPY. The only down side to this I see is that the camera on the phone won’t work unless you remove the cover. You can pick one up over at Strapya-World.



Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions
IPHONE JAPANESE COVER
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

2 comentarios :

Top